We are looking to hire a “Success Factors Specialist”, for an international retail company located in 5th settlement.
Job Description for this position:
– You will be responsible for designing, configuring, testing, and implementing workday features, business processes, and enhancement requests.
– You should Gather, build and test requirements for many modules within SF HCM, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Talent, and Recruiting, Onboarding, etc.
– The candidate will have to Participate in various HC projects to provide technical HC system support.
– System upgrades and modifications including identifying requirements, configuration, testing, and implementation will be your responsibility.
– You have to make sure of the accuracy of data through routine data audits and validation.
– You will be responsible for providing system mass update support for all functional areas of SF.
– Support and collaborates with IT on all HR-related integrations will be one of your duties.
Requirments you should have for this position:
– If you are SAP SuccessFactors – employee central / compensation &benefits/ performance management/ learning management/ recruitment &onboarding certification then you are the perfect match.
– You should be excellent in English and Arabic written and spoken.
– 3-5 years of HC digital experience is a must.
– You should have experience in Shared Services and HC systems’ implementations.
– You should have a bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field.
If you know all the tasks and you have all the qualifications needed for this job post then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to join us by sending your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org now and we will reach out to you very soon.
Don’t miss the chance
A multinational company located in 5th settlement Cairo is urgently looking for “CAD DRAFTSMAN” with the following:
– Manage project CAD deliverables / delegated tasks
– Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to CAD (AutoCad, Revit and others).
– Work with design / project team during pre-construction / construction phases to build 2D, 3D, shop drawings, As-built, construction drawings (IFC) and Submittal drawings for different Systems.
– 7-10 years of experience in AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Architecture.
– Revit is a must.
– 3D Max is advantage.
– Strong skills in Office 360.
– Excellent command of English.
If interested kindly send your CV to email@example.com