Job Title: Junior Software Developer.
Job Location: Nasr City, Cairo.
Company’s Category: Multinational Company.
Junior software developer responsibilities:
– Development of new code to build standard web applications including both frontend and backend components.
– Ability to understand existing code which needs strong ‘JAVA’ skills. Good analytic abilities with an average background understanding of Database internals, SQL grammar, data structures, and OS internals.
– Will also be involved in fixing bugs in the existing systems to gain an understanding of the different areas.
– Developing and building system applications to deliver business outcomes through close collaboration with the customer and definition of business requirements, associated functional and non-functional requirements, and high-value technology solutions.
– Trace existing systems bugs to develop the fix and run unit testing.
– Develop new features/change requests.
– Interact with offshore/onshore associates on projects/assignments.
– BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or an equivalent discipline.
Years of experience:
– Experience of 1+ years in Software development with JAVA on Linux OS.
– Strong JAVA programming skills. Knowledge is of Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
– Working experience in Data Structures.
– Should be comfortable with SQL (ANSI/Database specific).
– Frontend / Backend development skills.
– Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers.
– Excellent English.
How to apply?Share it