A Multinational Company located in Alexandria is looking to hire “Laboratory Manager”
• Check with other departments on environmental analysis, water used in SKM Chiller is to be checked for microbiological analysis
• Self-monitoring check on tasks done by Lab by sending samples from finished products and row materials to be tested and compare results to international specs
• Performing experiments regarding procedures and equipment evaluation to ensure that we are following appropriate business processes & methods and equipment
• Attending daily and weekly meetings with all departments regarding Lab results & discussing challenges related to Lab and other departments
• Checking on quality of competitor results and sending weekly report to all factory departments & sales
• Check on Analysis of daily used row materials to ensure that row materials are within the company’s specs
• Collecting and validating the results of the analyses. Make decisions about re-doings. Follow up trends by production elements, raw material batch or provider, SOP modification
• Ensure the availability of the proper materials for the Lab activity: chemicals medium, spare parts follow up the stock evolution and the purchasing procedure.
• Contact with suppliers of Lab materials to initiate cost reduction or quality / service improvement projects.
• Ensure the proper metrology of the Lab results. Check using the common resources of Group and Region that the Lab results show no deviation from the Group standards.
• Ensure the proper labor environment in the Lab: housekeeping.
• Enforce the safety rules and regulations – inspection.
• Release of the final goods on behalf of the QA manager.
• Organize the workforce ensuring the availability of the results in time and form.
• Review Control plan and SOP adapting if necessary to the actual conditions of the Factory.
• Staff training, means and needs definition and follow up on training actions
Follow up and report on the local yeast market through the samples brought by Sales Dept.
• Review and develop the Control plan in agreement with the internal customers. Control and ensure the proper SOP availability and suitability
• 10-12 years of experience in chemistry & microbiology.
• Experience in FMCG Field is a must
• Fluent in English
• Alexandria Residence or ready to relocate
If You are interested send your updated CV before 26th of February to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a multinational company in Alexandria “Lab chemist” is urgently needed with a very attractive package.
• Daily Analyses of Process Quality Parameters including cross checks, raw materials, intermediate, final products including Sampling Process in addition to Standard Chemicals preparation
• Participating and executing different Food Safety & regulatory activities including auditing, documentation, guidance, trouble shooting, corrective actions, MOCK Recalls, Customer Complaints, etc….
• Development, modification & validation of FSQR SOPs & Plant Document Control System
• Conducting lab instruments Calibration, minor maintenance & general housekeeping activities
• Issuing & maintaining daily Quality reports, internal communication & external communication for technical support with suppliers, 3rd party labs in addition to Internet searches and studies.
• Conducting, Supervising & follow-up Pest Control activities and on site operator
• Conduct and supervise chemical cleaning activities on site (Salmonella Control, Pest Control…)
•Conduct Plant Microbiological tours, sampling & reporting & any other duties as assigned
– 2-4 Years of experience in an Industrial processing environment – Preferable Multinational food industry field
If you are interested kindly send your CV before 25th of February to: email@example.com