For a multinational company operating in heavy equipment located in Cairo, a “Sales Engineer” is urgently needed.
– Maintain constant line of communication with different suppliers.
– Continuous research for new suppliers and improvement of the current ones .
– Technical offers preparation for tenders, customer requests and export market.
– Getting information from market related with machinery specs, price information, product positioning, marketing activities of competition and reporting to management
– Create solutions to fulfill clients’ needs.
– Any Other related technical responsibilities
– Bachelor degree in Engineering or any related field.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in the same field.
– Good command of English
– Self-motivated personality and a team player
For those who are interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known company located in Alexandria, a “Senior Recruitment Specialist” is urgently needed.
– Responsible for the entire recruitment process, from sourcing passive candidates to generating and presenting offers.
– Manage full cycle recruiting including: source new candidates, manage an applicant tracking system, conduct phone screens and in-person interviews, and maintain communication with candidates.
– Coordinate recruitment tasks, such as interview scheduling with hiring managers and complete background and reference checks.
– Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
– Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in recruitment.
– Corporate or agency experience is a must
– Professional Fluent English
– Strong Time & communication Management Skills
– Team Player
For those who are interested, kindly send your resume to email@example.com
For a 6 months project in Cairo with a very well-known Multinational company, An “ICT Commissioning Engineer” is urgently needed.
– Should has a strong background in CCTV enterprise projects.
– Cisco Nexus Switching Advanced experience.
– Aruba Switching Advanced experience.
– Security Firewalls (Cisco, FortiGate, SRX) advanced experience.
– QRadar or ArcSight SIEM Advanced experience.
– Resilient and SOC advanced experience.
– Avaya advanced experience.
– Strong background of IBM and HP Storage.
– IBM and HP Tape library Advanced experience
– Cisco ISE advanced experience.
– Switching Stack and VSS advanced experience
– Citrix load balancer experience.
– Build and improve ICT & Cyber Security documentations and designs.
– Design, deploy and manage LANs, WANs, VPN, APN networks, including routers, switches, servers, storages, firewalls, IPPBX, IP Phones, Geteways, CME and other hardware.
– Create and Build commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
– Review designs, supervise and commence onsite commissioning activities.
– Reviews Client’s technical documentation and requirements.
– Controls subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
– Defines engineering requirements.
– Prepares the technical documentation for systems and telecommunication requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
– Prepares telecommunication, network, storage, and server equipment data sheets/submittals.
– Plan and appraise ongoing assessment of antivirus, application control, firewall, SIEM, VPN, SSL, intrusion detection or intrusion prevention and other network component policies
– Guarantee network security best practices are executed through auditing: router, change control, switch, firewall configurations, and monitoring
– Responsible for periodic vulnerability testing, and lead remediation projects
– Designing, review and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
Qualifications & Education:
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology /Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science.
– 5-7 years of experience in ICT, Infrastructure and security projects, execution/commissioning –
– Background with an understanding of various network and security systems (Servers, Cyber Security, Storages, Network, Racks, passive, etc.)
– Extensive prior experience in testing and commissioning on high value Security projects.
– Professional certifications CCNA, CCNP, VOIP, MCSA, MCITP, AVAYA, VMWare, Redhat or equivalent;
– VMware and Microsoft Certifications as a plus.
– 5+ years of proven work experience as a Network/Telecommunications Engineer.
– Experiences in IBM storages and Cyber Security solutions.
– Experiences in Lenovo Servers.
– Strong skills in Office 360.
– Very Good command of English.
Send your CV to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
We are looking for a “General Manager” for a multinational Company located in Cairo.
– Apply appropriate marketing techniques to assess the size of the market, brand positioning, competitors, consumers’ and clients’ expectations regarding quality of service.
– Propose objectives of sales, gross margin, and operating margin to achieve these objectives once they have been fixed/approved.
– Propose objectives in line with continental policy and which have been discussed with SBUs.
– Maintain personal relationships with top management of customers.
– Implement communication policy and use the advertising budget.
– Make the best use of the budget as far as expenses are concerned.
– Maintain high profitability.
– General experience of the overall management of a company with a strong focus on sales and marketing activities.
– Strong knowledge of how production operates.
– At least 10 years of experience.
– Ability to influence:
* the management team.
* all employees working in the company.
* Continental VP and SBUs through proposals.
– Creativity and problem-solving skills.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A multinational company operating in the construction and power engineering is hiring “Quality Site Engineer” for their national mega projects located in Cairo.
1. Ensuring the functioning of the integrated project Management System of the company in accordance with the international requirements and the requirements of the EPC contract.
2. Participation in the preparation of draft contracts in terms of quality requirements applicable to the supplier and the contractor.
3. Conducting audits of subcontractors in accordance with the audit schedule. Timely implementation of the corrective action plan, in case of non-conformities.
1. Higher education in engineering.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of quality management.
3. A valid QMS auditor certificate.
4. Fluent English.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com
For a multinational company operating in commodities located in Borg ElArab, Alexandria is looking for an “IT System Administrator”
1. Build, configure, and troubleshoot software and hardware enhancements, application installation, and infrastructure upgrades.
2. Diagnose/ Monitor and correct computer systems issues and performance issues provide hands-on system administration support, system maintenance, and operations support and networks.
3. Perform software and hardware technical enhancements analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems & applying operating system updates, patches, logs, and configuration changes, and user access management.
4. Support cloud computing, security, and IT projects.
5. Respond and report to IT manager issues, violation of hardware maintenance, software, networking, polices security usage, etc.
1. BSc/BA in communication engineering or IT, Computer Science, or relevant field.
2. Have 5 – 8 years of experience in a similar position.
3. Certified SM, Cisco, CCDP, CCDA, MCSE, and ITIL.
4. Manufacturing experience is a must.
5. Fluent in English.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known Multinational Company an “Area Sales Manager” is urgently needed.
The Area Sales Manager is the main client relationship officer responsible for carrying out and growing the paper trading activity. Covering a given market or several markets, the SAM shall be responsible for:
– Developing pipeline of clients by contacting prospects and proposing our products
– Following up on sales transactions with market coordinators and taking appropriate and early action in the event of any problem, potential delay, missing documents.
– Handle client complaints and grievances.
– Maintain regular contact with clients and prospects
– Participate in sales meetings and come up with creative, effective ideas for business growth, client satisfaction, supplier and product development, etc.
– Respect sales targets and take early remedial action when under-performing.
– Participate in annual sales and expense target setting (budget) in line with company overall targets and objectives
– Monitor all costs, including the cost of goods sold (variable costs), and ensure the most efficient and economical means of doing business.
– Actual sales vs. target.
– Profitability within acceptable margins.
– Client satisfaction and sustainable business relations.
– Supplier satisfaction.
– University degree in business or similar.
– Experience in a similar position in paper or other trading commodity environment.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Soft skills: initiative, problem solving and creativity, team attitude, respect, dedication, professional behavior, integrity.
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com
For a multinational company located in Alexandria, an “Accountant” is urgently needed.
– Prepares weekly and monthly & Ad-hoc P/L by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances and summarizing information.
– Develop account reconciliations, journal entries, data compilation, and analysis, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
– Coordinate with departments and compile all financial information for reporting/analysis purposes.
– Monitoring and reporting of stock/trade position.
– Review of accruals and booking of relevant accounting entries.
– Support in necessary AP/AR activities.
– Support in internal/external audits.
– Assisting in the monthly closing process.
– Ad hoc operational duties & responsibilities as and when required.
– 1 to 2 years of experience.
– Excellent English.
– Experience in Accounting (AR and AP) or Finance.
– Current or previous experience in a multinational company.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
A multinational company is urgently hiring a “BMS Expert” with the following:
• To provide with full responsibility and accountability, a technical service to the Client, of IT/Network Systems, Engineering and planning to meet the requirements of the specifications and the correct functionality of the design.
• He is involved with the design and implementation of complex IP networks, ensuring the infrastructure is designed and planned to defined architectural standards and meets all requirements.
• Working on construction site, assist Resident Engineer with Contractor supervision by validating design and installation of basic building/energy management systems, i.e. closed circuit, TV, elevator controls, fire alarm, Building Management Systems.
• Working knowledge of SCADA, BMS and PLC Systems and Low Voltage controls systems subject matter expert.
• IP CCTV System Design, Security Access Control System, PLC and Design and programming of SCADA.
• 5-7 years of experience in Building Management System.
• Degree in an Engineering discipline; Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred.
• In depth knowledge of BMS systems, preferably Honeywell EBI and Comfort Point.
• Network experience is essential.
• Experience in HVAC / BMS with programming and site experience.
• Excellent command of English.
If Interested Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 8th of September.
Best of luck
A well-known Multinational construction company located in Cairo, is Hiring a “Commissioning Leader”.
– Supervising commissioning engineers and technical staff.
– Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
– Supervise and approve commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
– Review designs and supervise onsite commissioning activities.
– Prepare and maintain commission records of site observations, testing processes and checklists.
– Monitor installation, submittals and usage of engineering tools adhering to project and commissioning guidelines.
– Evaluate contractual commissioning statistics and instruction guidelines in accordance with the needs of the project.
– Compile commission report data for summarizing.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably in Information Technology /Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science or Electrical).
– 7+ years’ experience.
– Expertise with Microsoft Excel and various data analysis tools.
– Demonstrated ability to prepare and implement detailed commissioning plans.
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com