For a multinational FMCG company located in Sheikh Zayed – Cairo, an “Area Sales Manager” is urgently needed.
– Covering and managing Cairo Sales and distribution networks.
– Managing distribution, pricing and visibility of products, merchandising and shelving plans.
– Implement Sales and Operational plans.
– Plans the techniques and forecasting of sales and distribution.
– Handling daily reports of sales volume.
– Managing the relationship between the company and distributors.
– Background Bachelor degree in Business or any related field.
– 5-7 years of experience.
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A multinational company *Home Appliances industry* located in Sheikh Zayed – Cairo, is hiring a “Logistics Admin”.
• Analyze costs, negotiate contract details, and offer strategies and solutions to help companies better manage costs on supplies, managing inventory, tracking orders, resolving issues concerning price disputes, and making bids for a vendor’s services.
• Perform buying duties when necessary.
• Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
• Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
• Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications.
• Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
• Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
• Verify accuracy of financial or transactional data.
• Implement transportation changes to reduce environmental impact.
– 5+ years of experience.
Kindly send your CV before 29th of August to: email@example.com
A multinational French company located in Borg El-Arab is hiring ‘Quality Control Engineer’
• 3+ years’ experience in the field of Quality Control.
• Good command of English Language.
• Knowledge of quality systems, standards and regulations.
• Regularly monitor the assembly line, workstations and machinery to ensure the quality.
• Ensure the quality satisfaction by collecting the feedback from sales and marketing and after sales.
• Follow the testing procedures for quality checking plan as per standard the company procedures and guidelines.
• Follow the quality control standards properly.
• Work on improving the quality of the work environment as well as to suggest new guidelines or new regulations.
• Prepare NCR reports and communicate them in a timely manger to suppliers.
• Follow-up product qualifications and validations of tests.
• Work closely with QA department to develop and maintain standards and processes.
• Work closely with production department to ensure IPQC is followed at critical steps during productions.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV before 28th of August to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well- known company located in Alexandria, An “Administrator” is urgently needed!
• Collecting attendance data from fingerprint machines all over Egypt.
• Compile this Data on standard sheet showing required statistics.
• Conduct inspection visits on all sites randomly in different hours of the day in different days in the week.
• The visits purpose is to ensure staff are in site , in their place , wearing uniform , representative and adhering to the company golden rules.
• In addition he collect staff complaints and requests during the visits.
• As well he is the point of communication of the field from Target/Vallis to Staff and vice versa.
• Prepare a monthly report with all visits comments and evaluation to be sent by the 30th of each month.
• Compile his expenses and petty cash with the accountant on weekly basis.
• Responsible for the maintenance of fingerprints machines and all technical issues related to it.
• Dekheila Office , it’s cleaning periodically and reporting any maintenance issues in it.
• Any extra administrational duties.
• 0-3 Experience in the field of administration.
• Flexibility to work unfixed hours , rotationally and on field.
• Honesty , Ability to work in hard conditions and Firm.
• Ability to handle blue collars.
• Excellent in Microsoft Excel and business email writing is a plus.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV before 24th of August to: email@example.com
For an international French company located in Nubareya “Warehouse Supervisor” is needed.
About the Job:
• Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, shortages. Shipments, and goods used or issued.
• Keep accurate record of inventory levels and location for easy retrieval in order to keep the department organized and efficient.
• Supervise, motivate and encourage the team members to ensure that productivity targets are met.
• Adhere and implement the safety policies.
• Performs other job related duties.
• 5 – 7 Years of experience.
• Alexandria residents.
• FMCG background is a must.
• Excellent knowledge of ERP system is a must.
• Good – Very good level of English.
If you are interested kindly send your CV before 22nd of August to: firstname.lastname@example.org