An international entertainment / Retail company located in Cairo is looking for an “Accountant”
• Responsible to manage assigned day-to-day operational activities of assigned books.
• Responsible to balance assigned inter-company accounts in an effective way.
• Review staff Travel and Expense (T&E) claims are in agreement with company policy.
• Check, manage and resolve customer queries/complaints within agreed SLAs, escalate to Supervisor where necessary.
• Reconcile and resolve differences in inter-company balances appearing in the various books of accounts.
• Tell internal teams to book such payouts / receipts for inter-company settlement and review the same with the counterparts in such inter-companies.
• Prepare and pass accounting entries for the Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) and BRS.
• Confirm the various inter-company balances with the counterparts and ensure reconciliation on a regular basis.
• Run integrity reports and confirm period end book closure to the various teams on a timely basis.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting is a must.
• About 3 years experience working in the Finance Accounting GL department.
• Part Qualified ACCA, CPA, CMA, CIMA, etc.
• Advanced MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience.
• Good written & oral communication skills – Fluent English.
Send your CV to email@example.com