For a very well-known manufacturing company located in Alexandria, a “Finance Manager” is urgently needed.
• Driving the company’s financial strategy and planning throughout the best Financial Practice, techniques, and modelling.
• Preparing the annual budget.
• Prepare the quarter and annual financial statements.
• Forming and directing the accounting, treasury, controlling sections.
• Setting taxation, and corporate finance strategy.
• Overseeing periodic reports preparation and presentation.
• Report financial results to management, the board of directors.
• Using effective Financial Modeling and analysis in decision making.
• Minimum 10 years of experience, out of which min 2 years in a senior finance management role.
• Manufacturing experience is a plus.
• People management skills and strong financial planning background are essential.
• High level of leadership and ownership, strong negotiation skills and ability to work under pressure.