An international company Located in Cairo required: .Net senior web developer:
– 5+ years of software development experience
– 3+ years of web development experience
– Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET (MVC), C#, .Net Framework 4.0, Entity Framework…
– Proficiency with Web Services, web APIs and different Web Technologies
– Very good knowledge of web-development technologies: HTML5, JQuery, Kendo, bootstrap…
– Very good knowledge of OOP and OOD, design patterns, n-tier applications, distributed applications
– Very good SQL Server knowledge
– Experience with WPF, WWF and WCF is considered an advantage
– Experience in Business solutions like ERP… is advantage
– Experience in Medical Software development like HIS… is advantage.
– Strong experience working in all project life-cycles
– Good experience with agile methodologies
– Good knowledge in implementing best practices and improving the development processes
– Creative/innovative: proposes system improvements and offers alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear.
– Proactively seeks solutions to improve processes and applications
– Responsible, quick learner, innovative
– Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals
– Good command of English.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Configuring the active directory infrastructure.
– Installing and setup of all servers, components and peripherals.
– Perform routine and its system and OS (Operating system).
– Ensure Services are secure.
– Backup the CRM and SQL server and active directory daily.
– CRM Data Entry.
– Microsoft Office background.
– Configuring file and print services.
– Configuring IIS & FTP servers.
– Configuring VPN connection.
– Installing and implementing SQL server and CRM.
– Configuring file Server for share folders and DHCP server.
– Creating and maintaining active directory objects.
– Configuring DNS server & DHCL server.
– Ensuring that the network infrastructure is Up and Running.
– Configure additional domain controller.
– Perform backup for active directory.
– Configure Access point.
– Install and implement MS dynamics CRM 2011 and Perform backup.
– Install and implement MS SQL server 2008 and perform backup.
– Configure fort IGATE firewall and make the policies and rules.
Experience And Qualifications
– Bachelor in Computer Science and Statistics and minimum with Grade Good and a least a year of experience in net applications.
– Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Enterprise ADMIN.
– Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS).
– Microsoft Certifies SQL 2008 Implementation And Maintenance.
– TMG 2010 Administration, ISA 2006 Administration.
– Windows 2003 and 2008 Server Administration.
– Exchange Server 2010, Share Point 2010 Administration.
About Technical Skills:-
– Windows Server 2008 R2 administration (Excellent).
– MS Active Directory Services 2003&2008 (Excellent).
– Very good with firewall hardware and software Fort INET.
– MS ISA 2006 & TMG 2010 Firewall (Very Good).
– MS SQL 2008 Administrator (Very Good).
– Fort iGATE Firewall Administration (Very Good).
– HYPERV Implementation (Good).
– Knowledge In LAN/WAN Technology and Configuration(Very Good).
– Hardware and Software Troubleshooting Skills (Very Good).
– MS Exchange Server 2010 Administrator (Good).
– MS Share point Server 2010 Administrator (Good).