A well-known Multinational company located in “Alexandria” , is Hiring an “IT Help Desk”.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email and ticketing system, and follow-up until closing the case.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, hardware, Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process and ask questions to determine nature of problem.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software, printers, scanners, peripherals, etc.. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
• BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
• Have 2-3 years of experience in similar position.
• Proven experience as a helpdesk technician or other customer support role.
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Problem solving, Self-Motivated, Personable, Energic.
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication skills.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For a multinational company operating in commodities located in Borg ElArab, Alexandria is looking for an “IT System Administrator”
1. Build, configure, and troubleshoot software and hardware enhancements, application installation, and infrastructure upgrades.
2. Diagnose/ Monitor and correct computer systems issues and performance issues provide hands-on system administration support, system maintenance, and operations support and networks.
3. Perform software and hardware technical enhancements analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems & applying operating system updates, patches, logs, and configuration changes, and user access management.
4. Support cloud computing, security, and IT projects.
5. Respond and report to IT manager issues, violation of hardware maintenance, software, networking, polices security usage, etc.
1. BSc/BA in communication engineering or IT, Computer Science, or relevant field.
2. Have 5 – 8 years of experience in a similar position.
3. Certified SM, Cisco, CCDP, CCDA, MCSE, and ITIL.
4. Manufacturing experience is a must.
5. Fluent in English.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known IT company located in Cairo, “IT Help Desk expert” is required.
– Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
– Maintain the daily performance of computer systems.
– Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
– Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Ms Office, Ms Windows XP/7/8, etc, MS Windows Server (Active Directory) and MS Exchange.
– Follow up on the inventory of computers and other devices.
– Good command of English is mandatory.
– From 3 to 5 years of experience in similar positions.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For a multinational FMCG company located in Cairo, fifth settlement is hiring “IT Manager”.
– Map IT capabilities to all business’ needs.
– Develop, document and implement all IT processes.
– Define the requirements, standards and implementation processes for the below areas:
4- Applications: major systems and user app (JDE, Rockwell, Factory talk, UniWin, PI etc…)
5- Network connectivity and telephony.
6- Data storage and back-up.
7- Technology governance, risk, security and compliance.
– From 10 – 13 years of experience in IT.
– Working knowledge of at least one process improvement methodology (e.g. six sigma, Lean, or equivalent).
– Training delivery and people coaching experience.
Kindly send your CV before 16th of September to: firstname.lastname@example.org