Job title: Logistics and Distribution Planner
Company’s field: Cosmetics Company
Company’s category: Multinational Company
Job location: 5th settlement
A multinational company located in the 5th settlement, Cairo, Egypt is looking to hire an experienced Logistics and Distribution Planner.
Responsibilities of the logistics and distribution planner:
• Provide customers with monthly reviews of order status.
• Order entry, order fulfillment, identification of Out of Stock (OOS) lines. Proactively look for solutions and if required, communicate OOS lines to customers along with replenishment lead time.
• Ensure efficiency and cost reduction within the BDF Supply Chain by delivering full truckloads/containers.
• Ensure proper coordination with 3 PMs, Hub & 3PL for order fulfillment.
• Manage Logistical Value Added Services (LAS) to deliveries when required. Monitor and track 3PL to ensure speed and efficiency.
• Send all required customs documentation to customers & 3PL providers and thereby ensuring on-time deliveries.
• Monitor deliveries up to the delivery point and Proof of Delivery (POD) receipt. Ensure to upload in SAP & housekeeping.
• Keep 3PLs accountable to agreed KPIs including on-time pick-up /delivery and POD processing.
• Follow up and resolve delivery delays and short shipments, including all claims, with 3PL service providers.
• Collect, create and maintain customer & product Master Data in SAP.
• Collect, create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for customers, service providers, and internal processes.
• Provide the external and internal customers with a single point of contact for all order delivery and claim-related queries.
• Understand key distribution routes to and warehouse operations at Partners. Develop relationships with key distribution/ warehouse/ transport personnel at Partners.
• Proactively investigate & identify the root cause of queries. Implement improvement processes in order to achieve Supply Chain optimization. Reduce complexity wherever possible.
• Close follow-up with 3PL on the clearance process and ensure on-time clearance as well as following up with the Germany and Dubai offices to complete the clearance documentation.
• Provide monthly service level reports identifying all SL losses & reasons.
• Qualified Bachelor’s degree.
Years of experience:
• 2-3 years of supply chain work experience.
Requirements of Logistics and Distribution Planner:
• Knowing any payroll system is a plus.
• Familiar with export procedures.
•Strong hand in excel and good knowledge of PowerPoint.
•Excellent communication skills.
•Fluent English is a must.
The organization hires through Target for HR services, so if you want to apply,
Kindly send your resume to: