For a leading company in Alexandria junior accountant is needed.
0-2 years of experience in the same field
Junior Accountant Responsibilities
•Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
•Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
•Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
•Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
•Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
•Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
•Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
•Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
•Assist with other accounting projects
A reputable well known company in Alexandria requires Admin Assistant / Accountant
• Oversee office’s filing and record management needs
• Attend meetings, take and record minutes of meetings and distribute the same as instructed
• Arrange for payments of contractors and vendors by liaising with accounting departments
• Schedule and assign administrative projects and ensure that results are expedited
• Prepare administrative reports for senior managers
• Ensure the confidentiality of both verbal and written information
• Handle administrative issues and conflicts as per company’s policies
• Assist data entry staff in performing data entry tasks by providing informational support to them
• Prepare memos, invoices, reports, and financial statements
• Manage accounting operations based on accounting principles
Prepare budget and financial forecasts
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
• Males only
• Fresh Graduate
• faculty of Commerce preferred
• Good command of English
• very good communication skills
We are looking for a talented Credit Officer (Controlling & Analysis)
– Client credit queries
– Client Debt and late payment management
– Client Relationship Management
– Credit terms, conditions, policies
– Data Analysis and Risk Management (Extract and analyze data & Controlling)
– Reporting and Administration
Key competences and Experiences required for the job:
– Education: Bachelor Degree in Business/ Finance/Accounting
– Proven experience, minimum 5 years, in credit control and credit analysis
– Strong client and solution orientation
– Leadership skills
– Strong analytical skills, with good judgment and pragmatism
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager for 10 years
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles