Position Summary :-
This is an exciting position for an ambitious individual to join our team as a Production Engineer. Reporting to Production Manager and based in our Alexandria planet, Egypt. Working closely with various stakeholders within the organization, Also you will ensure the operations in area of responsibility that meet the set goals for production volume, efficiencies, scrap, over usages and normal costs
• Supervise the day-to-day activates, ensure the quality standards are applied and report line maintenance issues and lead development initiatives to cover the operational, capacity and cost effectiveness aspects . Also responsible for achieving the production plan on-time and transferring the product to Sales Department. Furthermore improve safety performance by establishing a uniform understanding of Safety Polices. And lead value stream continuous improvement initiatives through Lean manufacturing disciplines and ensure the 5S, TPM-AC, lean standards are well established in the value stream operations
• Degree in Production or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university
• At least 2-5 years in production engineering with a reputable organization
• Previous exposure in operating a ERP system ( Iscala preferred however not essential)
• Prior experience in FMCG industry is advantageous
• Independent, detail minded, cost orientated mind-set, also excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in MS word/PowerPoint/Excel
• Fluency in both English and Arabic
A Local industrial company located in Borg el Arab, Alexandria is looking for a talented “HR Manager” who will be responsible for:
– Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
– Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts; deciding on how best to advertise
– Shortlisting applicants for interview using a variety of selection techniques including psychometric testing Interviewing shortlisted candidates
– Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records
– Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
– Good communication skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Business awareness and commercial focus
– Leadership and strong management skills
– Technically competent
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to analyse, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment
A well known company in Alexandria
The Packaging supervisor directs all shift activities of DY packaging from the receipt of DY Powder through packaging, boxing, and inspection and palletizing of the finished product assuring the highest quality while maximizing yields, and maintaining cost efficient operations. Provides the vision, leadership, and coaching needed to develop and maintain the competencies and performance of shift employees.
Job Responsibilities :
Duties and Responsibilities
* Before starting shift:-
- To take all information about present product from previous shift supervisor and provide continuity.
- To take all information about next product and prepare process according to procedures.
- To inform responsible for breakdowns and malfunctions, to ensure removal.
- To control N2 tank, measure pressure and register related form, inform responsible about low pressure
- e) Being in good relation with own personnel and providing straight work.
* During working
- To make controls on quality and product during producing process
- To follow and control cleanness and orderliness.
Preferably graduated from university (Agriculture Faculty – Food since or Diary industry).
Preferably one year Experience with dairy industry
An International Company in Alexandria requires : Industrial Engineer
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability and minimize cost.
- Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
- Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
- Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and defective or damaged parts, and assess cost and responsibility.
- Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and testing equipment and engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Implement GS OPS including all standards.
- Ensure ISO standards are followed to achieve and retain the ISO certificates
- 3 to 5 years experience in manufacturing related job
- Good English command
- Prefer a candidate with experience in industrial processes and lean manufacturing
An international company Located in Alexandria request: Factory HSE Manager
- Support the Plant Management and the local HSE in defining the local HSE policy and ensure its implementation by cooperating with all the functions involved at sector/local level and defining guidelines, standard tools and investments needed for projects of improvement.
- Ensure that the Risk Assessment is carried out and identify actions for improvement/compliance to be submitted to the local management.
- Ensure the application of the current management/organizational systems.
- Identify and support the assignment of the needed preventive/protective measures and the related control methods.
- Support local industrial projects by assessing their impact on HSE issues.
Define safety procedures for the different activities.
- Promote and contribute to training initiatives, cooperating with HR and with the managers of the site (plant/offices).
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- 12 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Alexandria resident preferred.
For a multinational company in Alexandria “Production engineer” is needed.
Bsc. Production or Electromechanical Degree
From 1 to 3 years of experience.
Job responsibilities :
- Operates the Extraction process on a daily shift basis in term of safety, food safety, product quality, and environment
- follows procedures, assists in the execution of shutdowns.
- Utilizes management of change process.
- Complies with annual plan for department as well as operating standards and goals; informs Shift supervisor of process problems, solutions and suggestions to improve the work place with regards to production and safety.
- Makes plant tours within Extraction Plant, carries out critical path checks. Complies with all business unit/facility policies and procedures as related to safety, housekeeping .
- Operates plant effectively and efficiently.
- Informs Shift supervisor of operating supplies and assists the engineering department reporting faults and being fully involved in the `predictive/reliability` approach.
- Utilizes technical skills and operations experience to identify and solve workplace problems; improving work processes and operating efficiencies; stays current with changes.
- Operate the Extraction process according to specifications and standards. Operate within the required standards and goals.
- Maintains a work environment that utilizes the quality management system.
- Ensure run sheets are filled in, log any faults, environmental or safety issues, follow procedures and sign off on them.
- Operate effectively and efficiently; be aware of energy usage and waste
For a national electronics company located in Cairo “Maintenance and Customer Service manager” is needed with 5 years of experience in the same field
– Responsible for day to day order completion cycle & delivery operations.
– Monitoring product inventory against sales demands and Coordinating sales orders.
– Managing product returns and responsible for implementing internal policies.
– Supervising agents and retail accounts financial activity.
– Assuring delivery quality & customer satisfaction.
Measurement and Benchmark of maintenance via developed Unified Maintenance Procedure for industrial sites.
Manage the day to day operation of the maintenance department
Manage any planned or unplanned equipment repairs.
Establishing maintenance improvement program, improving work order collection, back log controls to minimize downtime.
Direct all supply and parts purchase to insure the best value for money spent.
- BSC of Power Mechanics Engineering Or BSC of (Power Electric or electronic) engineering
- Years of experience : 5+
- Handle pressure & meet deadlines
- Motivate, delegate and supervise Maintenance staff
- Mobilize Company resources in order to achieve objectives
- Create safe work environment.
- Supervision and creating motivating climate
- Team leader with excellent diplomatic and communication skills, able to handle and resolve conflicts effectively in a firm but fair manner.
- Excellent English language
Electrical maintenance Manager
– Initiate, implement and manage the electrical maintenance plan with an emphasis on predictive and corrective maintenance
– Responsible for supervising the relevant maintenance team, Maintaining different machinery and equipment’s effectiveness and efficiency.
– Reduce machine downtime and maintain the equipment within the required efficiency.
– Plan, organize and review electrical Maintenance schedules, shift working and related activities
– Diagnosing breakdown problems;
– Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly;
– Carrying out quality inspections on jobs;
– Set Electrical maintenance team performance standards, measures and communicate key indicators to keep the organization aligned at all times
– Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
– Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
– Ensure efficient maintenance and up keeping of all production equipment
– Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines;
– Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
– From 10-15 years of experience
– Very good English level
For a Multinational Company in Alexandria
Maintenance & Investments Manager
•Ensure that the Planned Maintenance for Equipment, utilities, etc. are properly formulated and audit the adherence to the same.
•Working with the production and quality managers, reviews and monitors quality and process improvements and new product development.
•Lead, develop, inspire and motivate reports to attain Excellence in manufacturing environment and drive an upward improvements in the team’s skills and performance.
•Conduct annual performance reviews in line with Company policy and other regular performance review meetings with members of their teams regarding performance expectations, standards, attendance etc., ensuring their wider teams capabilities and performance are constantly improving.
•Responsible for managing all the maintenance activities in the plant
•Develop maintenance budget and maintain spare parts stock level.
•Work on continuous plant improvement through measurable KPIs to get the desired outputs.
Health & Safety
•Ensure the team are communicated to regarding the Company’s Health and Safety standards and how we expect our employees to behave and carry out their jobs in a safe manner at all times.
•Support all safety initiatives and lead the team in achieving and exceeding Health & Safety targets.
•Develop service level agreements with internal customers and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of services.
•Maintain equipment records specifying their history, modification, preventative maintenance cycle, spare parts replacements, etc….
•Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
•Handle all projects that the company will go through.
Desired Skills and Experience
The relevant candidate should have an experience not less than 10 years with multinational background.
For a Multinational Company in Alexandria
Mechanical maintenance Manager
Design and execute the maintenance schedule to maximize asset availability.
Provide leadership and direction to ensure that colleagues are kept safe, engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential.
Develop and implement the Planned Preventive Maintenance Systems to enable proactive maintenance whilst balancing risk.
Ensure that budgetary controls are managed so that the business targets are met.
Monitor departmental KPI’s , aligning activity to ensure targets are achieved.
Monitor and report energy usage onsite and instigate controls to promote efficiency of unit consumption in line with budgetary requirements.
Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the engineering department.
Applying an appropriate asset management maintenance strategy to optimise asset performance through the life cycle.
• BSc degree mechanical engineering
• 10 years mechanical experience is a must
• Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
• Experience in planning maintenance operations
• Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
• Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities