For a Multinational Company located in Borg el Arab, Alexandria. A “Civil/ Steel structure engineer” is urgently needed.
• Managing the projects done by/for the plant (Civil /Steel).
• Managing daily activities done by the project department (Insulation, painting, civil work).
• Ensure all documents in your own area of responsibility are managed according to defined procedures.
• Planning, cost, and time estimation for projects.
• Ensure EHS, FSQR implementation to all projects and activities related to the project department.
• Monitoring and controlling the project department budget.
• Review engineering work/consultancy for construction projects.
• Ordering, following up for procurements and material needed.
• Help in civil technical requirements needs for administration requirements (Construction Licenses).
1. Ensure the implementation of EHS and FSQR obligations.
2. Managing projects (Civil, construction).
3. Managing department contractors.
4. Monitoring and controlling department budget.
1. University graduate (Civil /Mechanical).
2. 5-7 years of experience (preferably of the industrial environment).
3. Basic experience in projects.
4. Excellent in the English language and Arabic.
5. Computer skills: Windows, AutoCAD.
6. Experience in safety.
7. Experience in a construction site.
8. The capability of site work.
Send your CV to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
A well-known multinational located in Cairo is looking for a “Quality Control/ Assurance Engineer”
• Conduct and organize phased inspections and conduct audits and reviews of the QA/QC Management system, including subcontractors, designers, and suppliers where appropriate to confirm compliance.
• Provide a proactive approach to improve the quality of work at the site, minimize rework, and demonstrate continual improvement.
• Provide a proactive approach to improve the quality of work at the site, minimize rework, and demonstrate continual improvement.equirements of the company internal guidelines and Global Major Projects Management Operating System documentation.
• Carry out system audits against the requirements of ISO 9001 as required.
• Own the project QA/QC program and ensure delivery in terms of contractual and legislative requirements and client satisfaction.
• Own the project QA/QC program and ensure delivery in terms of contractual and legislative requirements and client satisfaction. issues at all relevant sites/facilities through weekly reports, meeting minutes, and the like.
• 4 – 6 years of experience in the smart technology industry.
• Lean six sigma green belt certificate is a must.
• ELV systems experience is a must.
• Be familiar with OHSAS 18001 and ISO standards
• Highly proficient in all of the key areas of QA/QC management, preferably partially formed from a significant duration in a site contracting environment.
• Extensive working experience with local QA/QC legislation.
• Excellent command of English.
If interested kindly send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known Multinational Company located in 5th settlement, new Cairo, a “Solution Architect” is urgently needed.
– Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with engineering/technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
– Will be responsible of (understand, manage, update) the technical architecture and manage the vendors technically to successfully achieve the Technical targets.
– Manage the technical requirements of all the project vendors, attend all requirements workshops to control and guide the vendors to achieve the projects target and technical scope.
– Manage the integrations of all third-party systems “which is a big number of systems “and consider all integration requirements in the Project final design.
– Control the project Technical scope and change control Part from Technical point of view to be able to discuss and challenge technically both Vendors and customer, also be involved in technical evaluation and estimation for the requested Change orders.
– Support project team in preparation of technical handover documents.
– Work closely with the subcontractor/s and ensure the work is done in highly manner.
– Manage smooth testing activities of the project by Coordinating between the company and the Contractor.
– Create an empowering and inspiring work culture with the technical Team.
– Attain customer satisfaction through adhering to owner guidelines with the entire project team.
– Perform other duties as requested by Engineering manager and Program manager.
– Resolving technical problems as they arise.
– Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
– Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
– Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
– Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
– 5-10 years of experience in solution architecture and/or Business analysis.
– Technical experience in development and implementation of different type of software such as BI, Analytics , web portals, mobile app , ERP.
– Technical experience in implementation of utility engineering software solutions such smart cities, SCADA, Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
– Dep technical knowledge of the integration process and protocols to be able to manage and lead technically different systems integrations process and documentation.
– Proven capability in Software and System Development, System Integration, Documentation, Testing, Installation, Commissioning and Service Processes, and SCADA technology including an understanding of RTUs, PLCs etc will be plus.
– Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
– Experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server preferred.
– Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
– Very Good command of English.
– Previous project management experience is advantageous.
– Strong skills in Office 360.
– Initiative – quick learner.
– Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; develops innovative approaches and ideas.
– Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; take calculate risks to accomplish goals.
– Efficient communication skills.
– Strong organizational and leadership skills.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
For a well-known Multinational Company located in Alexandria, a “Safety Engineer” is urgently needed.
• Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment
• Ensure that the building and product complies with health and safety regulations
• Monitor and recommend the purchase of safety equipment and supplies
• Install safety devices on machinery or direct the installation of these devices
• Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements
• Review subcontractor compliance with the health and safety requirements
• Maintain accident data, H&S related actions, risk assessment system, statutory requirements
• Coordinate emergency procedures
• 5-7 Years’ experience in similar roles.
• Knowledge of good safety practices
• Developing emergency procedures
Send your CV to: Lhossam@targetdhr.com
For a Multinational Company located in Borg Al Arab a “Utilities Engineer” is needed.
2. Monitor the plant gas consumption, assure/validate the differences between plant and NATGAS if any.
2. Monitor the plant gas consumption, assure/validate the differences between plant and NATGAS if any.
3. Assure the chemicals supply to the plant to run the two-cooling tower at the best water quality.
4. Full awareness of the firefighting system network and system operation, how to act in emergencies.
5. Coordinate with the maintenance department that utility equipment is trouble-free and operate at full capacity.
• 3-5 years of experience in utility field either in power plants or industrial utilities.
• Having a solid background in controlling utilities, energy-saving project.
• Fluent in English.
For those who are interested please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a Multinational American Company an “ICT & Cyber Security Experts \ Commissioning Engineer” is needed for a project in The New Capital City.
– Design, deploy and manage LANs, WANs, VPN, APN networks, including routers, switches, servers, storages, firewalls, IPPBX, IP Phones, Gateways, CME and other hardware.
– Create and Build commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
– The project, configure, implement, and maintain all security platforms and any other related software, such as anti-virus, routers, Anti-SPAM, switches, servers, storages, intrusion detection or intrusion prevention, firewalls, cryptography systems, SIEM, and MDM.
– Plan and appraise ongoing assessment of antivirus, application control, firewall, SIEM, VPN, SSL, intrusion detection or intrusion prevention and other network component policies.
– Guarantee network security best practices are executed through auditing: router, change control, switch, firewall configurations, and monitoring.
– Review and approve network security devices to enable pro-active defense of networks within a managed service SOC & NOC environment, providing protective monitoring to multiple commercial customers.
– Work under the direction of the Team Leader to evaluate project security devices and show practical experience in managing SIEM environments, firewalls, content filters, NIDS, servers, and packet capture devices.
– 5-7 years of experience in ICT, Infrastructure and security projects, execution/commissioning background with an understanding of various network and security systems (Servers, Cyber Security, Storages, Network, Racks, passive, etc.).
– Professional certifications CCNA, CCNP, VOIP, MCSA, MCITP, AVAYA, VMWare, Redhat or equivalent.
– VMware and Microsoft Certifications as a plus.
– Very good English.
Send your CV before 16th of February to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
For a Multinational Manufacturing company located in Cairo, A “Procurement Engineer” is required.
• Organize, manage and control all procurement activities in terms of capital goods, chemicals and packaging.
• Establish and maintain procurement procedures (incl. IT)and logistic processes for the local company in cooperation and alignment with headquarters.
• Ensure in cooperation with headquarters’ procurement that we have the most competitive solutions considering both cost and risk to deliver according to budget and project schedule.
• Manage in close coordination national and international contracts in alignment with legal requirements.
• Supervises the local procurement management, i.e. execute administrative related activities (purchasing request, purchasing order, delivery tracking, invoicing, complaint management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related majors.
• Very good command of English, the German language is a plus.
Please send your CV before 29th of December to email@example.com
For a well-known Manufacturing Company Located in Alexandria, A “Trader” is urgently needed.
• Studying the addition of new commodities to the current trade portfolio through extensive analysis and due diligence to assess the profitability of the opportunity.
• Making buying and selling decisions based on forecasted economic trends or arbitrage opportunities in the commodities markets.
• Managing commodity risks and oversees transportation logistics from origin to destination along with the support of trade execution department to maximize revenues.
• Considering freight costs, inflation rates, exchange rates and other possible fluctuations while closing trade deals.
• Engineering or economics major.
• Ability to design forecasting models, financial analysis, market analysis, etc.
• Strong understanding of macroeconomics.
• Ability to analyze data and identify market trends and drivers.
Send your CV before 29th of October to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a Multinational FMCG Company located in Borg ElArab, Alexandria looking to hire “Buyer”
– In a timely and most cost-effective manner through administering purchasing, custom clearance, overseas shipments and purchasing documentation.
– 2-4years of experience in the industrial field.
– Proficiency in Computer Skills.
– Fluency in English and Arabic.
– Communication and Negotiation Skills.
– Team Leadership.
– Relationship Building.
– Market analysis.
– Knowledge of Supply chain and Logistics, international shipping and customs regulations.
Send your CV before 27th of October to: email@example.com
For an international FMCG company in Alexandria, “Utilities Section Head” is urgently needed.
– Provide technical direction over preventive, predictive and breakdown maintenance requirements.
– Ensure sustained and safe supply of good quality energies for factory (Electricity, steam, air, water, etc.)
– Responsible for maintaining Utility inventory and backup parts within economic inventory level.
– Control the utilities cost versus budget.
– 5-7 years of professional experience in plant maintenance/ project management experience.
– Very good command of English.
– Good communication and negotiation skills.
Please send your CV before 22nd of September to: Aamr@targetdhr.com