For a Multinational Company located in Borg el Arab, Alexandria. A “Civil/ Steel structure engineer” is urgently needed.
• Managing the projects done by/for the plant (Civil /Steel).
• Managing daily activities done by the project department (Insulation, painting, civil work).
• Ensure all documents in your own area of responsibility are managed according to defined procedures.
• Planning, cost, and time estimation for projects.
• Ensure EHS, FSQR implementation to all projects and activities related to the project department.
• Monitoring and controlling the project department budget.
• Review engineering work/consultancy for construction projects.
• Ordering, following up for procurements and material needed.
• Help in civil technical requirements needs for administration requirements (Construction Licenses).
1. Ensure the implementation of EHS and FSQR obligations.
2. Managing projects (Civil, construction).
3. Managing department contractors.
4. Monitoring and controlling department budget.
1. University graduate (Civil /Mechanical).
2. 5-7 years of experience (preferably of the industrial environment).
3. Basic experience in projects.
4. Excellent in the English language and Arabic.
5. Computer skills: Windows, AutoCAD.
6. Experience in safety.
7. Experience in a construction site.
8. The capability of site work.
Send your CV to Lhossam@targetdhr.com