For an international French company, a Project Engineer is needed.
Required years of experience:
5 to 7 years , Mechanical engineering , Alexandrea resident.
Role within the organization:
• Reporting directly to Maintenance & investment Manager.
Major contributions and purpose:
Main responsibilities and activities:
• Arranging with departments time of needed adjustments and following up with technicians that tasks are performed according to the time plan set .
• Following up with contractors on scope of work and pre planned time line and solving any problems that they might face during execution of work.
• Studding drawings of new projects and what is needed in terms of machinery and materials .
• Doing tenders for new projects and following up on their execution .
• Division of daily tasks on technicians and following up on their vacation plan to ensure smooth work conditions .
• Studding offers from suppliers and choosing the best offer in terms of quality and cost .
• Following up on projects time line , preplanned budget to achieve cost saving and highest quality .
• Doing needed commissioning and start up after projects are done to ensure efficiency of equipment and machinery then handing over the whole project to the related function.
• Handling any modifications or deficiencies in new projects either by contractors or company maintenance team.
If you are interested:
kindly send your CV to: email@example.com