A multinational company located in Egypt is looking for a “Business Development Manager” urgently.
– Managing and following up existing and new customers in the region.
– Promoting the company’s brand through a consultant, Architect, end-users, and dealers.
– Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, and partnerships – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
– Create brand awareness with architects, consultants, developers, and end-users.
– Representing the company in trade shows
– Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
– Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
– Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
– Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
– Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or any relevant degree.
– Fluent English is a must.
– Job Location: Cairo, Egypt.
– Must have 10 years of experience as a minimum.
– Should come from the security industry and have at least 5 to 8 years of experience in the security industry and access control.
– Have a good knowledge of the Egyptian security market.
– Must have good connections with the main consultants, architects, contractors, government, and the Egyptian Army.
If you have all the qualifications for this job, you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Don’t miss the chance