Job Title: SAP Payroll Specialist
Job Location: Alexandria
Company’s Category: Well-known organization
Job Description of SAP Payroll Specialist position:
* Responsible for preparing the monthly payroll data handling upcoming queries and liaising with other departments and financial institutions as necessary.
* Ensure accurate, timely, and efficient administration of payroll.
* Handle employees’ insurance procedures through delivering insurance checks to Insurance Authority and preparing Form 1, 2, and 6.
* Maintain Employees Data on the SAP system (adding new hires, deactivating leavers, adjusting changes).
* Administer personnel procedures in accordance with employee agreements including new hires.
* Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or any relevant field.
Years of experience:
* + 5 years of relevant experience in payroll activities using SAP system.
* SAP HCM working experience is a must.
* Very Good Level of English.
* Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail.
* Excellent interpersonal skills & Customer Service attitude.
How to apply?Share it