Job Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Job Location: Alexandria
Company’s Category: Well-known organization
Talent Acquisition Coordinator responsibilities:
– Responsible for screening, filtering CV’s and keeping the database updated.
– Contact potential candidates via telephone and email to determine skills and interest level.
– Utilize a variety of sourcing techniques that include searching job boards, Target internal database & LinkedIn networking.
– Scheduling candidates for interviews with hiring Managers, presenting job offers, and coordinating start dates for new hires.
– Support senior recruiters and the team in supplying and helping the candidates through the hiring process.
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
Years of Experience:
– At least 1 year of work experience.
– Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
– Fluent English.
– Presentation and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.
– Great Ability to Learn.
How to apply?Share it