Job Title: Construction Manager
Company’s Category: Multinational Company
Job Location: Cairo
Responsibilities of Construction Manager position:
– Performs a technical, organizational, and supervisory role in the construction process.
– Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets, and timescales.
– Oversee, expect and coordinate the flow of construction to meet the schedule.
– Managing the day-to-day construction operations.
– Schedule, conduct, and chair progress meetings and issue minutes and action lists.
– Consult with the Client and the operators to establish the Project scope, objectives, priorities, constraints, assumptions, and strategies.
– Overseeing building work.
– Supervising contracted staff.
– Managing the work and liaising with others in the field during construction.
– Prepare progress report (Weekly & Monthly).
– Providing technical advice; problem-solving.
– Review and Approve the Quality Plan & Health and Safety Plan as agreed with contractors.
– Coordinate and arrange for the handover of the work to the client.
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil/ Electrical engineering or any relevant field.
Required Years of experience:
– At least 7 years of experience in Electrical/Civil engineering for the railway.
– Excellent Leadership Skills.
– Excellent command of English.
How to apply?Share it