Company’s Title: Field Service Engineer
Company’s Category: Multinational Company
Job Location: Cairo
Field service engineer responsibilities:
– The primary function of this role is to sell life cycle services for data center solutions to targeted customers with the responsibility to manage all aspects of the customer relationship, providing sales and technical help in close
coordination with authorized service providers, customers, end-users, and area sales managers.
– Key to this role is an ability to develop intelligence regarding the existing installed base, customer needs, and preferences, and buying habits.
– Review and interpret customer needs based on the life cycle assessment of the captured installed base within the specified region.
– Responsible for technical and administrative support for activities including installation, testing, commissioning, repair, modifications, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, engineering change upgrades, etc. through the
current service provider infrastructure within the country.
– Maintain service log and report of work performed, by self (where the need arises) or the service provider network.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Power Electronics.
Years of experience:
– 5-8 years of experience working and servicing & sales of UPS systems for critical facilities, computer rooms, or control systems.
– Good understanding of single-phase and three-phase circuit theory; analog and digital electronic circuit theory; and microprocessor controls and programming with regards to the UPS systems.
– Experience in testing, troubleshooting, evaluating, and servicing electrical distribution and control systems.
– Experience performing power quality measurements, troubleshooting, and analysis.
– Fluent English.
How to apply?Share it