Job Title: Plant Manager
Company’s category: Very well know Company
Company’s field: Manufacturing.
Job description for plant manager position:
· Plan and coordinate production of finished goods.
· Fine-tune put in place, and execute global strategies, processes & policies.
· Develop plans, schedules, and standard operating procedures for efficient use of resources.
· Accountable for production costs, product quality, plant safety, and inventory control.
· Prepare production and budget reports on a timely basis.
· Manage Plant operations are enough to meet specified targets.
· Supervise assigned staff.
· Accountability and management of major projects to improve our facility.
· Maintain and improve the operations (achieve KPIs goals).
· Deep review and improvement of the predictive maintenance strategy.
· Develop credibility and understanding of the company culture.
· Develop a good understanding of the operational processes.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· University degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial engineering.
Years of experience:
· 15 years’ experience in an industrial engineering and maintenance context.
· 5 years’ experience as director of operations, engineering or maintenance department.
· Significant experience in the plastic industry.
· Strong command of the spoken and written English language.
· Strong coaching and development skills and interest to grow and develop people.
· Strong hands-on orientation.
· Comfortable with Word, Excel, MS Project.
· Innovative in his approach and not afraid of challenging status.
· Natural and inspiring leader. Capable of engaging and influencing stakeholders.
How to apply: