A multinational company located in Alexandria is looking for a Production Engineer
Operating the Extraction process on a daily basis in terms of safety, food safety, product
quality, and environment.
Utilizing management of the change process.
Compiling with the annual plan for the department as well as operating standards and
detect problems, solutions, and suggestions to improve the workplace production and safety
– Makes plant tours within Extraction Plant, carries out critical path checks.
– Complies with plant policies and procedures as related to safety & housekeeping.
– Operates plants in an effective and efficient way.
– Informs Shift supervisor of operating supplies and assists the engineering department
– Communicates with other departments.
– Utilizes technical skills and operations experience to identify and solve workplace
problems; improving work processes and operating efficiencies; stays current with
– Operate the Extraction process according to specifications and standards.
– Operate within the required standards and goals.
– Maintains a work environment that utilizes the quality management system.
– Ensure run sheets are being filled in, log any faults, environmental or safety issues, follow
procedures and sign off on them.
– Give regular feedback.
– Look for innovative solutions to the work area.
– Demonstrates positive two-way communications.
– Maintains employee morale during work with the team, productive workforce, and
Food Safety, Environmental, Health and Safety:
– Report any unsafe practices, equipment, or environment. Attend Safety meetings and
training where applicable.
If your experience fits our criteria then you are the perfect match! Don’t hesitate to
send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will reach out very soon!
Requirements for the Production Engineer
Experience & skills:
2- 2-4 years in industrial fields
3- Advanced skills of PC and Office applications.
4- English (fluent) & Arabic.
5- Leadership skills
6- Communication skills
Bachelor of Production, Mechanical, and Electro-mechanical Engineering.