Job Title: Project Planner
Company’s Category: Multinational Company
Company’s Location: Cairo
Job Description for Project Planner position:
– Preparing the site plan to meet the requirements, the drawings, and the target dates.
– Preparing tender time schedule in a company with cash flow.
– Preparing and updating the project time schedule based on the contract.
– Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
– Monitoring the critical activities based on the project schedule and tell project management.
– Preparing and submitting the updated work program and cash flow curve.
– Monitoring day-to-day work progress and prepare the daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
– Reporting work progress and compare between plan and actual progress.
– Ensures performance reviews are being conducted on field planning staff under an established schedule.
– Prepare the analysis study for the variations orders on-time schedule and cash flow.
– Creates progress and performance curves.
– Bachelor’s Degree in engineering; Electrical Engineering is preferable.
Years of experience:
– At least 5 years of relevant planning experience; Railway Projects experience is preferable.
– Professional use of Primavera & MS planning tools.
– Demonstrated strong excel and computer skills.
– Excellent command of English.
– Time Management; Great capability of time management and adaptation with different processes.
How to apply?