Company’s Category: well- known organization
Job Location: Alexandria
– Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
– Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
– Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
– Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
– Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
– Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
– Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
– Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
– Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
– Bachelor’s degree in the field of specialization.
Years of Experience:
– 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
– Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
– Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
– Exceptional filing, record keeping, and organizational skills.
– Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
– Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply?Share it