Job Title: Software Project Engineer
Compnay’s Field: Management Consulting Company
Company’s Location: Fifth Settlement
Company’s Category: A well-known Multinational Consulting
Software Project Engineer Responsibilities:
1. Communicate and follow up with the software team for resolving Application related issues.
2. Attend client meetings and gather requirements like customization and application changes.
3. Translate customer needs and specifications to the software team for application customization.
4. Install and configure the software.
5. Organizing and controlling project elements and phases.
6. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
7. Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
8. Evaluating software products by conducting tests.
9. Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions, and provide the same to Project management.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Years of experince:
2. Experience of 3+ years in software and solutions in project management.
3. Strong communication skills in English, Arabic.
4. Hands-on experience with project management.
5. Java and micro-services are a must.
How to apply?Share it