Job Title: Technical Management Trainee
Company’s category: Multinational Company
Job Description for Technical Management Trainee position:
Food Safety, Environmental, Health, and Safety:
– Report any unsafe practices, equipment, or environment. Attend Safety meetings and
training where applicable.
– Responsible for following all the technical management trainee programs and passing all program journeys steps.
– Responsible to execute the specific projects assigned to them during the program.
– Responsible for the shadow role within the department’s journey.
– Responsible for being able to operate all areas of production as per area responsible.
– Makes plant tours within Extraction Plant, carries out critical path checks. Complies
with plant policies and procedures as related to safety, housekeeping.
– Give regular feedback.
– Look for innovative solutions to the work area.
– Demonstrates positive two-way communications.
– Maintains employee morale, productive workforce, and Company expectations.
– Bachelor Degree in Industrial and management engineering,
– Production, Mechanical, Chemical, and Electro-mechanical Engineering or similar.
Years of Experience:
– 1-2 years experience in industrial fields.
– Advanced skills in PC and Office applications.
– English (fluent) & Arabic.
– Promising Leadership skills.
– Communication skills.
– Creative thinking ability and problem-solving.
How to apply:Share it