A multinational company Located in Cairo operating in chemicals is looking for “Accounts Payable”.
• Sort, code and match invoices, set invoices up for payment & enter and upload invoices into the system.
• Keeping track of all payments, expenses, and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
• Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance.
• Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
• Reconcile accounts payable transactions, prepare an analysis of accounts & Continuing to improve the payment process.
• Produce monthly reports & assist with month-end closing.
• Provide supporting documentation for audits.
• Maintain confidentiality of organizational information.
• ERP knowledge preferred (Maximo – PeopleSoft).
• Work Location in Cairo.
• Level of English: Fluent.
• The chemical industry is preferred.