Job Title: HR Manager
Job Location: 5th Settlement
Company’s Category: Multinational Company
HR Manager Responsibilities:
Personnel planning and recruiting :
– Developing strategic solutions to meet workforce demands and labor force trends.
– Developing qualification profiles and personnel recruitment actions together with managers as well as planning and performing personnel requirements.
– Ensuring that on-board and induction training are provided to the new employees according to the company standards.
HR reporting and budgeting:
– Preparing monthly/periodical HR reports in accordance with local and European requirements.
– Reporting HR indicators and activities follow-up in Operations Meetings: follow-up the main indicators as headcount, absenteeism, overtime, and turnover.
– Providing information for the budgeting process and making sure that the budget targets are achieved (including the training budget).
HR policies, procedures, and compliance:
– Developing and implementing local HR-related policies as support to central HR policies.
– Developing and revising procedures according to legal requirements and company rules.
– Ensuring that all functions have a position description and ensuring that all organization charts are compliant with the central policies.
– Implementing a code of conduct in the organization and promoting compliance in all processes.
– Monitoring the annual performance review process, ensuring completion by all lead managers.
– Assuring close communication and open dialogue with employee representatives and in all subjects related to Local Labor Relations.
Years of experience:
– Minimum 7-10 years practical experience in HRM.
– Industry/Manufacturing experience.
– Experience in international manufacturing companies; managing 500+ people personnel; knowledge in shifts type of working.
– Preferred Automotive; Electrical sector.
– Fluent English.
– SAP and Success Factors are preferred.
Are you a company that is looking to outsource HR tasks to Egypt? At target we offer Payroll Services to many multinational companies in Egypt and around the world.
How to apply?