Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Location: Old Cairo
Company’s Category: Multinational American Company
This role is a multi-faceted role active as part of end-to-end project delivery as well as in pre-sales cycles for business exploration.
Business Analysts are responsible for helping to define their analytic outcomes and then delivery of the business analytics workstream for the company’s services delivery and must have a deep understanding of the business domain as well as the fine points of the data arena: data warehousing, big data, data usage, tools, and analytics, to extract the correct requirements from our clients.
Senior Business Analyst Job Description:
You will be responsible for the full business analytics work stream using the methodologies and processes, including but not limited to:
– Helping to define strategic and tactical analytic outcomes for the business.
– Development and implementation of the data governance framework.
– Workstream scoping, planning, and execution.
– Requirements management and associated documentation management.
– Communications and stakeholder management.
– Experience using data with advanced analytics, business intelligence, data warehouse applications, and big data analytics.
– Development and implementation of data strategy outcomes for clients.
– A strong understanding of Data Governance and the experience and ability to assist clients to implement data governance policies and capabilities.
– Data analysis including data transformation rules specification.
Familiarity with both traditional and agile IT project delivery and development cycles.
– Information gathering techniques such as workshops, meeting facilitation, and interviewing experience.
– Requirements documentation techniques; Epics, User Stories, Use Cases, Functional, Non-functional.
– Experience in prototyping techniques.
– Experience using diagramming techniques to visualize data flows, current and future state process diagrams.
– Business organization change implementation and management.
– Experience or knowledge of testing methodologies and supporting business users with UAT testing.
Technical Competencies- Understanding and/or experience in the following:
– Experience with and understanding of data architectures (staging, integration, and semantic layers).
– Ability to understand relational and dimensional data models.
– Knowledge of analytic/programming languages e.g. SQL, Python, or R.
– Understanding of BI toolset spectrum and relevant usages, such as with data visualization and reporting.
– Understanding of advanced analytics and data science.
– Requirements management tools: (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre).
Years of experience:
– From 5 to 8 years of experience in Business analysis or data analysis.
– Qualifications in IT-related domain.
– Excellent command of English.
– Industry experience from one or more core industries (finance, insurance, retail, government).
How to apply?Share it