For a multinational located in Alexandria is hiring “Chief Accountant”
• Responsible for the preparation of regular monthly reports of Corporate Finance, Statutory purposes.
• Manage the closing General Ledger monthly and ensure financial data accuracy.
• Review of Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation.
• Provide Quarterly Controller Review package and Lower Level Financial review data.
• Perform general ledger accounting including close process.
• Manage Inter-company accounting and asset accounting.
• Act as the local business partnership tag.
• Estimate and Final AOE preparation at the month-end.
• Assist in the yearly Budget Preparation by collecting and compile data in the Budget template from related departments.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
• Years of experience from 8 – 10 years.
• Proven experience with local and US GAAP reporting.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Working knowledge of SAP.
• Proven experience working with Activity Based Costing (ABC).
• Fluent English.