Job title: Compensation and Benefits Manager
Company’s field: Retail/Entertainment
Company’s category: International company
Job location: 5th settlement
Job duties for Compensation and Benefits Manager
– Work with Total Rewards Tower Lead in implementing the reward Strategy and policies encompassing salaries, allowances, incentives, fixed and variable bonuses to ensure consistency and equity of Reward practices in the organization.
– Review employees’ benefits and plans align with the compensation policy about salaries, allowances, incentives, fixed and variable bonuses through effective audits of the employee data.
– Conduct data analysis and update cost-effective rewards programs as and when required to recognize the employee’s significant achievements.
– Conduct regular and periodical salary benefits benchmark surveys with comparable organizations in the market to assess the organization’s pay level in comparison with similar companies on the market.
– Manage the employee cost budget for the respective business unit.
Years of experience:
– 8+ years of experience in the core compensation and Benefits field with at least 3 years experience in GCC
– Strong Time Management skills.
– Knowledge of local labor law.
– Fluent English.
How to apply:Share it