Job Title: Corporate Lawyer
Job Location: Corporate Lawyer
Company’s field: Manufacturing Company
Corporate lawyer responsibilities:
· Consult and handle all corporate legal processes.
· Research, expect, and guard the company against legal risks.
· Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
· Structure, draft, and review reports and other legal documents.
· Represent the company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials, etc.).
· Draft and administer all contracts.
– Bachelor’s degree in law.
Years of experience:
– 3-5 years of relevant experience as a corporate lawyer.
– Have good knowledge of the law and legal affairs and have good experience in dealing with legal entities.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
– Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
– Negotiation skills.
– Very good English.
How to apply?!Share it