Job Title: Execution Officer
Job Location: Alexandria
Company’s Category: Multinational Company
– Optimizing the system updates and helping to maintain a smooth, quick, and accurate execution.
– Feed the systems with all sales and purchases contracts.
– Feed the systems with all needed data entry related to (actual deliveries), Movements between warehouses &shortages.
– Monitoring collections of admin fees in all locations including the receipts availability.
– Monitoring collecting the fully delivered D/Os from the ports and follow up all customers signed all needed receipts of delivery to align with the financial team.
– Issue and extract invoices.
– Responsible for follow up &updating the following:
– All local\CIF contracts till received signed from clients.
– Service Invoices\invoices Issued and sent to Customers or to customer’s banks &delivered to Accounting.
– Customers balance review with accounting and send to customers.
– Responsible for filing, organizing &handling all papers and documents properly.
– Responsible for sending couriers on daily basis.
– Distribution of all received faxes or documents for the team.
– From 6 months to 1 year of experience in a similar role.
– Have sound knowledge about Shipping Docs and logistics.
– Having strong communication skills.
– Fluent English is a must.
– Professional use of Excel.
How to apply?Share it