Job Title: Executive Assistant
Company’s category: Multinational Company
Location: New Cairo
Job Description for the executive assistant position:
– Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
– Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
– Attend meetings to write down the minutes of meetings.
– Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
– Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
– Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
– Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
– Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
– Provides information by answering questions and requests.
– Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing all assigned tasks.
– Schedules meetings and supports visitors.
Years of experience needed:
– 3-5 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience.
– Associate degree in Business Administration preferred.
– Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint.)
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– A high degree of attention to detail.
– Billing and record-keeping.
– Data entry experience
– Excellent command of English.
How to apply?Share it