Job title: Senior Integration Specialist
Company’s field: Retail Company
Company’s category: Multinational Company
Senior Integration Specialist Job Description:
– Working with functional and technical consultants analyzing data integration requirements and design appropriate integration solutions including transformation routines.
– Providing advisory services to the business to understand their data management issues and advising on appropriate data management strategies and techniques.
– Deploying standard interfaces on SAP CPI and develop custom flows to integrate SAP Success Factors with 3 rd party systems.
– Ensure the data integration quality for a better digital experience and support the respective key areas for smooth functioning of operations like Payroll processing, employee central process, etc.
– Manage the processes, identify and execute high-impact projects by designing CPI validation and design steered deliverables with appropriate prioritization while performing another operational task in parallel.
Years of experience:
– 3-5 Years of experience in SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equal.
– Integration experience with HR/HCM (SAP Success Factors).
– Hands-on experience in developing custom interfaces with SAP Cloud Platform Integrations along with configuring standard content for Cloud solutions.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
How to apply?Share it